The General Election for Idaho is November 6, 2012. To find out information about voter registration and where to vote contact your county clerk's office.
Re-districting – or redrawing - of the precincts and legislative districts is finalized. Boundary County remains in Legislative District One. Bonner County has been split between Legislative District One and Legislative District Seven. Information on your precinct and legislative district can be found as follows.
If you are a resident of Bonner County, please note your precinct. Some precincts are in Legislative District 1 (Shawn's district), and some are in District 7. Click here for a list of Bonner County precincts in District 1.
In Bonner County, click here for the Clerk's page and voter registration information. Phone number is: 208-255-3631.
In Boundary County, click here for the Clerk's page and voter registration information. Phone number is: 208-267-2242.
How You Can Help To Support the Keough Campaign
The best way to help my campaign is to remember to vote on Election Day, November 6, 2012!
Here are some other ways to help my campaign:
- Remind all your friends and colleagues to vote!
- Send an e-mail reminder or give a call on Election Day to friends and relatives to remind them to go to the polls and vote!
- Write a letter to the editor of the local papers expressing your reasons for support!
- Add your voice of support to the many web-blogs in the area that are having conversations on this race.
- Volunteer to host a sign in your front yard!
- Donate money to help fund the print, radio and mail advertising that have become necessary components to a successful campaign!
- To donate, host a sign, for information, contact me - the information is listed below!
Thank you for your support!